Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Chocolate

Oh. My. God.  I'm not a chocolate person by any stretch of the imagination, but this stuff is *good*,  As I continue my journey of discovery through the LoveBox I received from www.influenster.com, I come across a Gharardelli Gourmet Milk Chocolate bar....wow!


It is sooooo rich and creamy!  It absolutely just melts in your mouth, and isn't overwhelming sweet.  A girl could get used to this!  They have 3 flavors in the collection - Milk Creamy Devotion (which I received), Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape (sea salt and roasted almonds) and Gourmet Milk Coconut Rendezvous (toasted coconut flakes).  Since my LoveBox includes a copuon for $1 off 2 chocolate bars, I have a feeling I'll be trying the other flavors very soon!

You can find Ghirardelli products at Target,Walmart, Safeway, Ralphs and Stop & Shop.  Soon, you'll also be able to find them at Walgreens, HEB, Publix, A&P and Shoprite.  Aand if you don't have any of these retailers in your area, visit www.ghirardelli.com

1 comment:

  1. I prefer dark over milk chocolate usually, but that sea salt-almond combo sounds amazingly delicious! Let me know how it is after you try it (and what store you find it in... :) )

    ReplyDelete