Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

So, you might recall from a previous post that I have horrible nails - they don't grow, I'm always picking at them - blech!  I recently had the opportunity recently to try ANOTHER no muss, no fuss nail product - In my LoveBox from influenster.com, I received Kiss Nail Dress - it's like a nail polish sticker - you just peel, apply, and you're ready to go - in theory, they are supposed to last 10 DAYS! I plan to put that to the test!


Isn't that pattern fabulous!  I little more "out there" than I usually go, but I think it will be fun for a night out!  Who know?  Maybe I can rock it at work too!  They come in 18 different styles - some of them have gorgeous sparkly jewels that create a 3-d effect! (ok, is my inner girly girl showing?)

I love the fact that you can get these at stores that most people have easy access to, live CVS, Walgreen and Walmart - and for $6.99, the price can't be beat!

Check out www.KissNailDress.com for more info, and to scope out which Nail Dress you're going to try first!

No comments:

Post a Comment