Saturday, March 10, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

I'm on a product testing roll today - so excited that my LoveBox from http://www.influenster.com/ has finally arrived!  Next up is Truvia - a natural, zero calorie sweetener.
I'm intrigued by this - apparently, it's made from the leaves of a stevia plant (I have no idea what that is!) - one packet is the equvilant of two teaspoons of sugar.  The texture is more like that of real sugar than other artificial sweeteners - which I like.  It seems like it's sweeter than Splenda (which I normally use) - I only used half a packet in my Stash Lemon Ginger tea - a little bit seems to go a long way!

If this sounds like something you'd want to try, you can find Truvia nationwide at mass retailers.  For info, recipes and tips, visit www. truvia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment