Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stash Herbal Tea Sampler

The wait is over - my LoveBox from Influenster.com arrived today!  If you aren't familiar with http://www.influenster.com/, I strongly urge you to check them out and sign up - Influensters periodically receive free themed boxes of products to try that mach their lifestyle and interests..com

Since today is such a cold and rainy day, I figured it was a good time to sample some of the Stash Herbal Tea I received - the box contained 18 teabags (9 flavors, 2 bags of each).  Disclaimer - not a *huge* tea drinker.  I mean, we do drink a lot of iced tea down here in TX, but not so much on the hot stuff.....but I'm going to give this a whirl - the flavors sound *amazing*:
Acai Berry
Blueberry Superfruit
Chamomile
Cinnamon Apple Chamomile
Licorice Spice
Mango Passion fruit
Peppermint
Lemon Ginger
Wild Raspberry Hibiscus



Right now, I'm drinking the lemon ginger....and it smells and tastes fantastic!  The only flavor that I probably won't like/try is licorice spice - not a big licorice fan.

Most of these flavors would be excellent hot or iced.  It this product sounds like your cup of tea (terrible pun, I know - but I couldn't resist!) you can purchase Stash Herbal Tea at grocery stores, coffee shops mass retailers or online at http://www.stashtea.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment