Sunday, April 1, 2012

Venus & Olay Razor

In my LoveBox from www.influenster .com, I received a Venus and Olay razor to test out - let me tell you - at first glance, this thin intimidated me!  It looked HUGE!  It has 5 (yes -FIVE!!!) blades, plus moisture strips on the top AND bottom! How crazy is that?



(Apologies for the crappy lighting - it doesn't do the product justice!) This razor is amazing  the first time I used it, I could hardly feel it gliding against my skin - I thought 'wait a minute, is this thing even doing anything?" But let me tell you - it WAS - no need for shaving gel, it let my legs amazing  smooth and soft.  And with the temps in TX already in the mid 80's, I have a feeling this little razor will be getting a LOT of use over the next few months.

Oh, and another thing I love - it came with a little suction cup holder that you can attach to your shower wall - genius!

This product just became available 3/15 - so it's brand spanking new - visit www.gillettevenus.com for more info, or head over to your local drug store, grocery store or mass retailer.  They are a little pricey ($8.99 - $10.99 for a starter pack w/ one cartridge, $14.99 - $19.49 for a a3 pack of replacement cartridges) but I promise you - it's worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment